Poached Egg over Spinach and MushroomA great way to add extra veggies to many dishes is to add baby spinach right before the end of the cooking time. All you have to do is wait for it to become tender.
Prep and Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 5 TBS low sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bunch spinach
- 1 TBS Mediterranean Dressing
- 2 omega-3 rich eggs, poached
- Heat broth in a 10-12 inch stainless steel skillet. Healthy Sauté mushrooms for 4 minutes over medium heat stirring frequently.
- Add the spinach and stir for 1 minute.
- Toss with Mediterranean Dressing and top with two poached eggs.