Asian Chicken with Ginger and Bok ChoyServed over brown basmatic rice, this is dish is a meal-in-one, that is quick and easy to prepare, and more importantly, has great flavor!
Prep and Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 TBS low sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 1-1/2 tsp minced ginger
- 3 oz chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2-1/2 cups bok choy, chopped
- 1/2 TBS rice vinegar
- soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste
- Heat broth in a stainless steel skillet.
- When broth begins to steam, add scallions and Healthy Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add ginger and continue to sauté for another minute.
- Add chicken and continue to sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add shiitake mushrooms and bok choy. Continue to sauté for another 3-4 minutes, and then add rice vinegar and season with salt, pepper, and soy sauce to taste.
Serve with 1 cup brown rice.