Poached Egg over Spinach topped with sunflower seedsCombining eggs with a green leafy vegetables makes for a great tasty and nutritious breakfast. And it takes little time to prepare!
Prep and Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Bring lightly salted water to a rapid boil in a large pot.
- Cut stems off spinach leaves and clean well. This can be done easily by leaving spinach bundled and cutting off stems all at once. Rinse spinach leaves very well as they often contain a lot of soil.
- Cook spinach in boiling water for 1 minute.
- Drain and press out excess water and toss with Mediterranean Dressing.
- Top with poached and and sunflower seeds.