Mixed Fruit with Lime and MintThis refreshing combination is delicious any time of the day. (Taken from page 511 of the 2nd Edition of the World's Healthiest Foods book.)
Prep and Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 lb seedless grapes
- 1 cantaloupe, scooped out with melon baller
- 2 cups of seedless watermelon, scooped out with melon baller
- 1/2 cup whole peppermint leaves
- 2 TBS lemon juice
- Cut Cantaloupe in half and scoop out the seeds. With a knife, remove peel and any green parts from Cantaloupe, cut into 1-inch slices, then cut slices into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Finely chop mint leaves and mix with the lime juice.
- Toss the Cantaloupe pieces with mint and lime.