Dulse Cucumber SaladThis is a quick and easy way to add Sea Vegetables to your World's Healthiest Foods Way of Eating. (This recipe found on page 395 of the 2nd Ed of the World's Healthiest Foods book.)
Prep and Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 TBS diced organic Dulse
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1/4 cup red onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup red bell peppers, diced
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBS rice vinegar
- 1 TBS soy sauce, or to taste
- Optional: red chili flakes to taste
- Slice onion thinly ad let sit for at least 5 minutes.
- Cut cucumber in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds with a small spoon and then cut cucumber into thin slices. Dice red bell pepper.
- Chop the dulse.
- Whisk rest of ingredients together.
- Combine cucumbers with Dulse and onions, toss with dressing and serve immediately. Add red chili flakes for a spicy kick.