5-Minute Healthy Sautéed Summer SquashThis easy-to-prepare summer squash recipe is not only delicious but provides you with 33% of your Daily Value (DV) for vitamin C. Enjoy!
Prep and Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 3 TBS low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- Mediterranean Dressing
- 2 medium cloves garlic, pressed or finely chopped
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- Optional Ingredients
- sunflower seeds
- Parmesan cheese
- Chop garlic and let sit for 5 minutes to enhance its health-promoting qualities.
- Heat broth in a stainless steel skillet over medium heat.
- When broth begins to steam, add zucchini slices and cover. Healthy Sauté for 3 minutes (one half the time on one side, the other half on the other side), stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and place in a bowl.
- Toss with Mediterranean Dressing ingredients.