Dijon Flaxseed DressingThis quick and easy dressing uses Flaxseed oil and ground Flaxseeds.
Prep and Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 TBS Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup flaxseed oil
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2 TBS Flaxseeds, ground
- Grind Flaxseeds in a coffee grinder on medium speed until well ground. Set aside.
- In a blender combine lemon juice, mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper and any of the additions you choose. Blend for 1 minute, then begin pouring oils very slowly through the feed hole in the lid of the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Toss your greens with dressing to coat, then sprinkle with the ground Flaxseeds just before serving.
- Add 1 tsp of curry powder
- Add 1 TBS minced basil or rosemary
- Add 1 TBS honey
- Add 2 pinches of cayenne