Olive TapenadeOlive tapenade is delicious, easy to make and can be used as a dip, sandwich spread or topping for fish and poultry. Make a batch to keep in the refrigerator for enhancing your meals throughout the week.
Prep and Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 8 oz kalamata olives, pitted and minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 TBS capers, rinsed and drained
- 2 TBS minced fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tsp minced lemon peel
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1 minced anchovy filled (optional)
Makes 1/2 cup
- In a small bowl, combine olives, garlic, capers, parsley, anchovy, lemon peel, and black pepper.
- Add extra virgin olive oil and mix thorougly.
Healthy Cooking Tips:
The olives, capers, garlic and parsley may be minced at the same time in a food processor.