Tropical Banana TreatA great nutritious snack, as easy as 1-2-3!
Prep and Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 2 bananas
- 4 tsp cashew, almond or peanut butter
- 1/4 cup grated coconut
- 2 TBS dark chocolate chips
- Peel bananas and cut in half crosswise, then lengthwise, trimming the ends.
- Spread 1 tsp of the nut butter on each flat side.
- Place the coconut in a saucer and dip the slices into the coconut covering the nut butter completely.
- If using chocolate, press into the nut butter (optional).
From page 419 of The World's Healthiest Foods book.