WHFoods Menu: Mediterranean Cod with Heirloom TomatoesThis is a great recipe to get great taste with little effort.
Prep and Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 6 oz cod fillets, cut in half
- 2 heirloom tomatoes (or regular tomatoes), diced
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 TBS minced basil
- 2 TBS minced parsley
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Slice onion and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Healthy Sauté onion and bell peppers for 2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable broth, cod fillets and tomatoes.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until fish is flakey.
- Add minced basil, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.