10-Minute Orange TreatTry this tangy dessert tonight. One serving contains just 81 calories!
Prep and Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 tsp grated lemon rind*
- 1/2 TBS fresh lemon juice
- 2 TBS honey
- 2-1/2 TBS low-fat yogurt
- 2 medium oranges
- Optional: Top with orange zest
- In a small bowl, whisk lemon rind, lemon juice and honey until the honey is incorporated.
- Add yogurt and whisk thoroughly.
- Peel and separate the individual sections of the orange. Be sure to remove the membrane covering from each section. Cut the sections into thirds crosswise. Place in 2 dessert bowls.
- Spoon sauce over the oranges.
*Use an organic lemon for zest, if possible.