Grape and Arugula SaladThis easy-to-prepare salad recipe makes a wonderful accompaniment to almost any meal.
Prep and Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 4 cups arugula
- 3 oz gorgonzola cheese
- 2 TBS thinly sliced fresh fennel
- 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBS fresh lemon juice
- salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Wash and dry grapes, arugula, and fennel in a salad spinner if you have one. Otherwise dry with paper towels so dressing is not diluted.
- Arrange on plate with cheese and drizzle with dressing. Finish off with cracked black pepper.