15-Minute Steamed Cod with Bok ChoyThis dish is a great example of how you can prepare several foods at one time by steaming them all together. You come out with a great tasting meal in only takes a matter of minutes! The variety of foods also increases the number of nutrients you will derive from this meal. Enjoy!
Prep and Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Slice onion, chop bok choy, and press garlic and let them sit for at least 5 minutes to bring out their health-promoting properties.
- Mix together dressing ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Add 2-inches of water to the bottom of a steamer and bring to a boil.
- Sprinkle a little salt and white pepper over cod before steaming. Layer the onion, mushrooms, and cod (in this order) in the steamer basket. Cover, and steam for about 3 minutes. Add bochoy and steam for 3 more minutes
- Serve on a platter with cod nestled on top of vegetables and drizzle dressing over all of it.