Southwestern Cod SautéThis is a great meal-in-one dish that can be prepared in just 25 minutes using our Healthy Sauté method of cooking, which uses no heated oils. Enjoy!
Prep and Cook Time: 15 minutes, Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Cut onion and press garlic and let sit for at least 5 minutes to bring out their health-promoting properties:.
- Prepare all other ingredients before starting the sauté.
- Heat 1 TBS broth in a 10-12 inch stainless steel skillet. Healthy Sauté onion in broth over medium heat, stirring frequently for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, zucchini, jalapeno, and cod and continue to sauté for another 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add rest of ingredients, except avocado, and cook for another 2 minutes. Add avocado, season with salt, pepper and serve.