Ginger Yogurt with FruitEnjoy the zing the ginger provides in this festive, delicious, and easy to prepare recipe. It is a great addition to your list of Healthiest Way of Eating desserts.
Prep and Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 3/4cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 large papaya
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Blend together yogurt, banana, and ginger in blender.
- Spoon out meat of papaya and divide papaya and grapes between two bowls.
- Mix with blended yogurt and top with sliced almonds.