15-Minute Healthy Sautéed Chicken & Bok ChoyMy Healthy Sauté cooking method avoids the necessity to use heated oils that can be damaging to your health. This one dish meal is easy to prepare and contains only 180 calories!
Prep and Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 TBS low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup chopped scallions
- 2 TBS fresh minced ginger
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1½ cups sliced fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 4 cups chopped bok choy
- 2 TBS soy sauce
- 1 TBS rice vinegar
- salt and white pepper to taste
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- Heat broth in a stainless steel skillet.
- When broth begins to steam, add scallions and Healthy Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add ginger and continue to sauté for another minute.
- Add chicken and continue to sauté.
- After 2-3 minutes, add shiitake mushrooms and bok choy. Continue to sauté for another 3-4 minutes, and then add soy sauce, rice vinegar, salt, and pepper.